A Senior Developer in Sixty is an experienced developer, a role model for others, and a good cultural bearer with great influence on his or her surroundings.
We work Kanban style, and have a fairly informal workplace. We welcome personal ambitions and feature pitches from the developers on our team are appreciated. You will work in a single team with our designers, developers and project manager colleagues.
We push code often, and every commit results in a working build via our CI/CD pipeline using CircleCI, Artifactory and Bintray for testing and deployment.
At Sixty we expect you to:
- Write clean and understandable code
- Attend meetings and briefings with clients and peers
- Be open minded and able to receive and give feedback to/from others
- Help others to write better code
- Write and automate tests
- Adopt different design patterns
- Improve existing products
- Experience with Node.js and API integrations
- Experience with continuous integration
- Interest in UX is a plus
- Interest in DevOps is a plus
- You speak fluent English and have strong communication skills
- You have the ability to meet deadlines and think strategically
- Competitive conditions
- Flexible working environment with focus on your work/life balance
- Inclusive and open minded culture
- Intriguing and challenging position in a dynamic and positive working environment